A year ago I made a personal exhibition in my hometown Velikie Luki,
after that, the idea came to me about a group exhibition with lectures and master classes in contemporary art.
But I didn't get to the implementation of the project right away: there were problems at work, severe covid and recovery, the impact and consequences of the events of February 24th.
All problems increased like a snowball, it was necessary to switch, find a way out, do something useful.
So on March 30, together with Dmitry Yakovlev, we decided to organize an Art Fest in our city of Velikiye Luki. Project idea:
Weightlessness is a state in which there is no force of interaction between a body and a support or suspension, which arises in connection with gravitational attraction or the action of other mass forces.
Recently, we have all experienced a state of weightlessness. The reality around was fragile, planning was reduced to 24 hours.
We wanted to show how, through art and creativity, you can again find the ground under your feet. Project relevance:
This event was motivated by:
- the outflow of young people from the city;
- lack of creative entertainment and educational activities for young people in the city;
- the lack of a platform for exhibiting the works of young artists working in contemporary art trends. Objective of the project:
Popularization of contemporary art, promotion of local artists, creation of creative entertainment and educational activities for young people. Project objectives:
- support for innovative, experimental trends in art;
- identifying talented performers, teams, teachers and stimulating their creativity;
- creative communication and exchange of experience with colleagues from different regions of Russia.
The project was presented and defended by me at the Social Accelerator 2022.Презентация Арт Фестиваля "Невесомость".